Looking for a relationship | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Alone4ever826
Alone4ever826 Jul 11
I'm looking for someone who will love me for who I am I'm suicidal and have depression issues but I'm nice and respectful I try to make the person I'm with happy I'm not sexual but I joke around in that way dm me if interested
FlimsyOtaku
FlimsyOtaku Jul 11
I've seen you post this same topic a  couple of times now. In fact, you posted this three times since today. I just want to let you know that your account can and will be deleted for spamming the forum. Instead of asking others to dm you, maybe you should start messaging them yourself.

The Forum post is edited by FlimsyOtaku Jul 11
KaiSmols
KaiSmols Jul 12
Ok Dannie stop this bull.. Depression is a real mental illness.. 
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
Kai i think what she is getting at is people self diagnosing themselves i do agree with you but a lot of people now just diagnose so people can be skeptical of these things like i myself have depression and anxiety but im still not easily convinced by others 
Alone4ever826
Alone4ever826 Jul 12
I didn't diagnose myself I was by a doctor though 
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
Im not saying you did im saying she might be skeptical that you did and thats why i figured anyway that you didnt so we all good
Alone4ever826
Alone4ever826 Jul 12
Yeah 
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
yeah dude sorry about dumbass drama and i hope you find that person your looking for :)
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
yeah dude sorry about dumbass drama and i hope you find that person your looking for :)
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
Alone4ever826
Alone4ever826 Jul 12
Thanks
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
Hatemyself4
Hatemyself4 Jul 12
Pages: 1 2 »
teen dating site