Tired of the scammers? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Open_book
Open_book Jan 14
Guys! I'm sure all, if not most of you are sick of the girls that bait you over to Hangouts and try to send you links for their "work project". The solution is simple my friends. If you meet a girl that wants to go to Hangouts go for it she might be a real one. AS SOON as you see the copy paste message hop off that chat. Come back here and leave a message on her wall saying it's a scam. Don't fill out their sites for nudes. They get money for it and that is quite literally prostitution.

You can also flag them as spam in their profile. If enough of us do it admin might ACTUALLY do something besides keep the site running

The Forum post is edited by Open_book Jan 14
TannerVernit
TannerVernit Jan 14
Dude thats happened soo much! I got u this scam is too annoying
Open_book
Open_book Jan 14
I don't know why admin doesn't do anything about it. It's frustrating cause I can never tell who's real
TannerVernit
TannerVernit Jan 14
Ikr it gets so annoying bc u wanna talk w them like for real but they send those websites which piss me off you know
Open_book
Open_book Jan 14
Love when you call them out and they act dumb XD
TannerVernit
TannerVernit Jan 14
faxxxx
Conner15
Conner15 Jan 15
The admins don't do anything because they don't check up in this site anymore
Conner15
Conner15 Jan 15
Either that or they don't care
iancastillo
iancastillo Jan 15
to hell with the bots
The Forum post is edited by iancastillo Jan 15
AlexinMT
AlexinMT Jan 15

Want to mess with the bitches who want you to go to hangouts and send you links to sign up for stuff?  Go to the site, then contact someone at the site and tell them people are telling you to go sign up and click crap.  Then the site owners finds out he is getting played by click farm slaves.

Also sick of stuff like Poster above me is "15"  These haji's are all over internet chasing white 12-17 year olds.  Plenty of tang for them where they are at but they after the whyte wymenz.

TannerVernit
TannerVernit Jan 15
I think the admins jus even want to check the site bc of all the wack stuff on it like nudes. Like honestly I hate nudes so much
TannerVernit
TannerVernit Jan 15
jus dont even*
iancastillo
iancastillo Jan 15
bro like fuck these horny fucks on here just change the fucking name from crush zone to like teens hangout or something because all that crush zone attracks are horny nude fucks
Iamsopopular
Iamsopopular Jan 15
I know,thankfully the site is blocked where I live,I blocked them on here,because I am done with their bullshit,
TannerVernit
TannerVernit Jan 15
if its blocked where u live how r u using this? 
TannerVernit
TannerVernit Jan 15
wack

Iamsopopular
Iamsopopular Jan 15
I don't know,there are some sites that are blocked,where I live,the website they sent me too ,was found dangerous
Bryce_
Bryce_ Jan 15
Mhm