hey! i'm looking for a serious relationship, bf/gf [im bi] and maybe some friends | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
hopelessxromantic
hi! i'm a 15yo bi girl living in california. im currently on here looking for a serious relationship with someone who doesn't just want to use me and will love me till the end and back and can make me the happiest girl in the world. obv im a hopeless romantic and i love that kind of stuff lol. oh and btw i dont want nudes or any of that kind of stuff so pls dont message me for that. im willing to do long distance but id rather you live close to me. ik i dont have my face on my profile pic but thats cuz im not too comfortable with this site yet, but maybe if we get to talk more i can show you what i look like. basically im like 5'3ish and i've got dark brown hair and brown eyes. i want someone who's open with me and honest and is not afraid to tell me how they feel and call me out when i need to be and support me with my goals and dreams. im actually looking for something serious and real so if that's not you then pls dont message me. i want someone cute obv and i mean i def have a type for both guys and girls and if you wanna know then jus message me. if ur interested in being in a relationship with me pls message me and/or submit an application below. also kinda want some chill friends so if ur like funny and chill hmu to see if we enough things in common to be friends. so ya thanks! and im looking forward to meeting yall
BarryD
BarryD May 22
Hey, I would like us to be friends.
The Forum post is edited by BarryD May 22