Why | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Gossin66
Gossin66 Jul 28
Question it has come to my attention that this site is excuse my French is a piece of shit cause we have people here who abuse the purpose of this site During my time on here I have meet the most Disgusting and Desperate Individuals on here so here the question why do you guys do this prey on other for your on sexual desire and why do the people never try to stop this we can protest this and try make this site a more comfortable place
VerbalasLowTetrisBeatBot
We've tried.
Gossin66
Gossin66 Jul 29
Thank you for the input even so me and you have opposing view points I thank you and I have stop my little revolution but one I don’t agree with Politics and the police cause one have been corrupted since the revolutionary war and police but as you see on the new some have a nasty habit of abusing their power and with your whole prophecy I believe one day America will stop being the most powerful country in the world it be a nice wake up call but
Gossin66
Gossin66 Jul 29
I also believe that like most thing the world may recover. But here my question why worry about politics something so corrupt people have suffer for it and if America is destined to fall then let faith handle other than I say live your life and don’t worry about thing out of your control
Gossin66
Gossin66 Jul 30
My fault I got caught up in the moment
Chris6969
Chris6969 Jul 31
You do realize China will overtake the world, Russia is poor as fuck but noone realizes it because it's all hidden in the media
Gossin66
Gossin66 Jul 31
Okay that enough I made this post to talk about the inappropriate behavior on here not about politics or about some stupid prophecies I’m sorry if I cause drama that wasn’t my intention but I need y’all mainly dill pickle 67 to stop
Gossin66
Gossin66 Jul 31
Um one your the one that came here talking about end of times here two i clearly made this post to talk about the inappropriate behavior here And 3 my friend was being respectful as he can and your spitting nonsense so maybe your the one who fake or in this case crazy
Gossin66
Gossin66 Jul 31
You know what my bad I should’ve have called you crazy but one never called me a sheep let finish this little debate for one there no end of time cause it
Gossin66
Gossin66 Jul 31
My fault got sidetracked but anyway there not gonna be a end of time or whatever cause what cause some corrupt Governor is so called brainwashing kids that sound like crap but you know this is gonna go nowhere Kid I can somewhat respect you but your kinda sound like in better term a bit off with this nonsense and I sound a bit immature for arguing with a 14 year old so here a question why are you on a dating site I mean fo man that say don’t worry about love you must have a reason for being here and I doubt it to spread the word of god