under age nudes and improper indecision | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
valarash
valarash Jul 16
you guys realize that some of this shit people post and have as there profile pic is illegal and can put people in prison for up to 2 years  and sense there are teens from 13 to 22 you could also have a child pronography charge if you where sent a nude by someone who is under age that can put you in prison for 10 years and you would be on the child molester list so you could not get a job working with kids plus if you move  you have to go around your neighborhood and tell every one you where a child molester guys think before you post
valarash
valarash Jul 17

Quote from 24V9co32 Yep there fucking asses
thinks finally someone agrees with me 
Fyrelight
Fyrelight Jul 17
It's about damn time people like us came out and said something about this pedophile/sex addict bullshit. It's been happening a lot more now, almost 70% of all users are looking for nudes and shit.
cf1231505
cf1231505 Jul 21
Yeah, it's getting old. Unfortunately, there are more and more pedophiles and perverts on this site. You report one and more come.
David_grant07
David_grant07 Jul 26
It’s true that that is a problem, every time I want to find someone, people only are interested in sex, IM 14! A MINOR! But people only want sex and nudes, it’s disgusting and perverted!
Fyrelight
Fyrelight Jul 26

Quote from cf1231505 Yeah, it's getting old. Unfortunately, there are more and more pedophiles and perverts on this site. You report one and more come.
and most of em make new accounts every 2 days, and keep saying the same exact thing, and no amount of banning can do shit against them, because they keep on coming. they wont go away
David_grant07
David_grant07 Jul 26
Another thing you have to look out for is those that act like they aren’t pedofiled or perverted and then once they become your “friend” they start asking for nudes and stuff. Those people are horrible cuz they only care about themselves and not the people they have hurt.
24V9co32
24V9co32 Jul 26
If people thick they are gonna be pleased they ain't gonna with us and that's the damn mutha fukan truth
Fyrelight
Fyrelight Jul 26
Glad to see that so many people here are not like 70% of this sites community. Nice to see actual people here (sex addicts and pedos dont count as people to me)
David_grant07
David_grant07 Jul 26
I just created a group (it’s called the “anti-pedofile/sex addict/creep alliance”) to help fight creeps and sex addicts on teen dating websites, please join it in hopes of getting more members